25 Point Pet Sitting ChecklistWe put a lot of thought and time into your pet’s good health and happiness.
25 Point Pet Sitting Checklist for your Peace of Mind
You have probably never given much thought to just how much time and effort you put into your pet’s good health and happiness. We, at Furry Buddies In Home Pet Services have!
When you are gone, many things have to be done on a daily basis to make certain your pets are safe, secure, comfortable and happy.
We go through a 25 point checklist every time we visit your pets.
- Sanitizing to reduce illness and disease
- Releasing your security system
- Bringing in the newspaper
- Bringing in the mail
- Giving each pet clean, fresh water
- Giving each pet the proper amount of food
- Making sure each pet eats their food
- Checking on the welfare of shy or reclusive pets
- Restoring the supplies in the proper place
- Giving treats (if they are allowed)
- Cleaning up any “accidents” or messes they might occur
- Watering plants
- Having play time with each pet
- Cleaning the litter box
- Maintaining a comfort temperature level in the home
- Checking all internal and external doors and windows
- Monitoring the condition of the home
- Ensuring the house fence perimeter is secure
- Changing the lighting arrangement
- Making sure pets are in their proper place
- Making notes for the owners
- Administering medication if needed
- Checking each pets condition
- Re-locking the house
- Restoring the security system
You do most of these things automatically when you are home.
Isn’t it comforting to know that someone is going through a Checklist each day while you are away?