PART 1 - CLIENT INFORMATION Full Name (******REQUIRED FIELD******) * Address (******REQUIRED FIELDS******) * Is security system in place? (******REQUIRED FIELD****** Just YES or NO) * Email (******REQUIRED FIELD******) * Primary Phone Number (preferred number you want us to call you) - (******REQUIRED FIELD******) * Other Phone Numbers we can contact you Emergency Contact Name(s) and their Phone Numbers Will anyone else have access to your home while a FurryBuddies sitter is there? In case of inclement weather or natural disaster prohibiting travel, or in case of fire, who is the nearest neighbor to contact and check on your pets? - NOTE: make sure they have a key or know where the key is hidden. Neighbor's Name, Phone Number and Address Other Contacts
Enter the Name and Phone Number of Other Contacts (specify who they are and if they have access to your home): Friend, Landlord, Maid/Cleaning Service, Plumber, Electrician, etc. Name and Phone Number of Other Contacts Home Security
Please indicate the Name of the Alarm Company and their Phone Number. Also indicate the Alarm Access Code and Instructions, where the Fuse Box (and fuses) / Circuit Breaker is located, as well as the Primary Light Switches Location. Alarm & Electricity Information --------------------------------------------------- PART 2 - HOME CARE INFORMATION Select any additional service that you wish the sitter to provide:
In the event Furry Buddies is required to employ a Locksmith to gain entry into Client’s premises due to malfunction of the lock or a failure of the Client to leave a key, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reimburse far all costs incurred. The client expressively gives Furry Buddies the authority to employ a Locksmith on Client’s behalf in the event of the aforementioned occurrences.
Key Return (******REQUIRED FIELD****** Select One)) * --------------------------------------------------- PART 3 - PET CARE INFORMATION Pet's Name Description (color/breed). Is the pet neutered? Age Sex Personality (fears/phobias). IF PET HIDES... indicate location (under bed, in closet, etc.) AM Feeding Time and Instructions PM Feeding Time and Instructions Daily Exercise Daily Medication. Provide details on how pet's meds are given: oral, in food, sublingual, ear, etc. Restrictions History of Illness / Biting Collar Favorite Toys / Special Treats Pet's Name #2 - Indicate pet type (cat, dog, rabbit, bird, fish, etc.) Description (color/breed) #2 - Is the pet neutered? Age #2 Sex #2 Personality (fears/phobias) #2 IF PET HIDES... indicate location (under bed, in closet, etc.) AM Feeding Time and Instructions #2 PM Feeding Time and Instructions #2 Daily Exercise #2 Daily Medication #2. Provide details on how pet's meds are given: oral, in food, sublingual, ear, etc. Restrictions #2 History of Illness / Biting #2 Collar #2 Favorite Toys / Special Treats #2 Pet #3, #4 , #5 ...
If you have more than 2 pets, you can use the field below to write any information about them. Other pets information Provide details on how any other pet's meds are given: oral, in food, sublingual, ear, etc. General Pet Care Information Vet Preference (name, address and phone number) Location of pet toys and treats. Indicate amount and frequency of treats. Location of: pet food, leash, cleaning supplies, etc. Please give us details regarding litter: location, disposal, etc. How does your pet react to children, to your absence from home? Do they like to be brushed/groomed? Do they know commands (obedience trained)? Need to be approached with caution? Are pets secured in home or yard? Anything else we should know? --------------------------------------------------- PART 4 - PET SERVICE CONTRACT The parties herein agree as follows:
1) In the event of early return home, client must notify furry buddies promptly to avoid being charged for unnecessary visit/s.
2) Any additional visits made or services performed shall be paid for at the usual contract rate. If you scheduled then cancel more than twice, a non-refundable deposit is required.
3) Furry Buddies is authorized to perform care and services as outlined on this contract. Furry Buddies is also authorized by signature below to seek emergency veterinarian care to release all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, and expense. Should specified veterinarian be unavailable, Pet Sitter is authorized to approve medical and/or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. Client agrees to reimburse Furry Buddies/Company for expense incurred, plus any additional fees for attending to this need or any expenses incurred for any other home/food/supplies needed.
4) In the event of inclement weather or natural disaster, Furry Buddies is entrusted to use best judgement in caring for pet(s) and home. Furry Buddies/Company will be held harmless for consequences related to such decisions.
5) Furry Buddies agrees to provide the services stated in this contract in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In a consideration of these services and as an expressed condition thereof, the Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against said Furry Buddies/Company except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Furry Buddies/Company.
6) Client understands that contract also serves as an invoice and takes full responsibility for PROMPT payment of fees upon completion of services
contracted. A deposit is required on lengthy assignments and first-time clients or clients with a history of late payment will be required to pay in advance before services are rendered. In the event it is necessary to initiate collection proceedings on the account, Client will be responsible for formal attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
7) In the event of personal emergency or illness of Furry Buddies, Client authorizes hurry Buddies to arrange for another qualified person to fulfill responsibilities as set forth on this contract. Every attempt will be made to notify client regarding such situation.
8) All pets to be currently vaccinated. Should Furry Buddies by bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or arrange for received from Client’s animal, it will the Client’s responsibility to pay all costs and damages incurred by the victim.
9) Furry Buddies /Company reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time before or during its term if Furry Buddies/Company, in its sole discretion, determines that a danger exists to the health or safety of Furry Buddies. If concerns prohibit Furry Buddies from caring for pet, Client authorized pet to be placed in a Kennel, with all charges therefrom to be charged to client. Every attempt will be made to notify client regarding such situation.
10) Client authorizes this signed contract to be valid approval for future services of any purpose provided by this contract permitting Furry Buddies/Company to accept telephone reservations for service and enter premises without additional signed contracts or written authorization.